Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mr. Clean

   Ever since I was a wee little thing I always imagined the Ethiopian eunuch that Philip baptized to look just like Mr. Clean!
   Over a period of years Mr. Clean's products slowly disappeared out of our cabinets. Then one day mom came home with this box and low and behold Mr. Clean's face was on the front of it. But inside the box was something incredible, a magic eraser! Today I used the magic eraser to clean our kitchen floor and it worked like a charm. So if you ever are having a difficult time cleaning just give Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser a whirl.

1 comment:

  1. At our school cleaning bee we always used magic erasers. I also remember hearing something on Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! about the Mr. Clean and another figure the company used to advertise... but I forgot what it was. But it was really funny! I just forgot.

    ReplyDelete