Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hours in the Sky

   In the past month and a half I have spent 56 hours in the sky. Flying gives me great anxiety, in fact I think it's one of my bigger fears. Unfortunately it seems as though there is no way for me to avoid it, tomorrow I have to catch a plane at 7 am.
  This is a picture I took with my ipod I flew right over the north pole! The airplane was 37,000 feet off the ground and it looked as though we were just a few hundred, the landscape was huge and vast. I prayed many times nothing would go awry.

4 comments:

  1. Twin! Where are you going kiddo. I will surely pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ying Yang I am going to go to Lincoln Nebraska. But the pic was taken on my way back from Bangladesh. How was your mission trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! North Pole? That's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nebraska. Interesting. Never been there. Got it. The mission trip was amazing. God really blessed and is still blessing. Hoping to go back this coming January, if not, maybe to india/thai/bangla.

    ReplyDelete