Thursday, September 22, 2011

May/15/2010 (journal entry from junior year of high school)

Well I guess this is what I planned on, God. Blue water, snow capped mountains, and blue sky. This is where I asked you to meet me and its apparent you have. I didn't expect any visitors, but Eddy wanted to join me. Anyway thank-you so much for the sunshine its great! I'm reading Romans 12, it's really good. I ask you to reveal anything that should be revealed to me in this chapter. "He that showeth mercy cheerfully." "Therefore if thine enemy be hungry, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing that then shalt thou heap burning coals of fire upon his head." "Be not overcome with evil but overcome evil with good". Lord today I ask that you impart your love in me, help me be more like you and think less of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment