Tuesday, October 11, 2011

       Today I was thinking about my parents and all the funny new things I learn about them. For example; this summer we were in Minnesota when all of a sudden they had this notion to go check out a resort.  When we got to the resort they both went into the office. I sat in the car and waited and waited for them to come out, finally after about thirty minutes mom came to the car and told me I had to come in and watch them play pac-man. I really had a hard time imagining my parents playing pac-man, but they sure could play.  Mom informed me that when she and dad were dating pac-man was one of their favorite pastimes. For me watching my parents stand across from each other engrossed in a game of pac-man was just down right bizarre. Mom and Dad never cease to amaze me. With every new and quirky thing I learn about them I can't help but love them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment